Mustang Coaching Staff
Varsity Coaching Staff:
Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator: Shaun Balhorn
Asst. Coach/Defensive Coordinator: James Wernette
Asst. Coach/Off. Lineman/Def. Lineman Rob DuVall
Junior Varsity Coaching Staff:
Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator: Jim Weber
Off. lineman/Defensive Lineman
Asst. Coach/Defensive Coordinator: Jon Crowley
Running Backs/Def. Backs
Asst. Coach/Tight Ends/Linebackers: Nick Main
Middle School Coaching Staff:
Head Coach: Jeramee Gilman
Asst. Coach: Brady Burrgren
Asst. Coach: Josh Thesein
Asst. Coach: Alex Faber
What Coaches Expect From Players
- Be Loyal To Everyone In The Football Program.
- Sacrifice Yourself For The Team.
- Accept Your Role And How It Can Help The Team Win.
- Play For Your Teammates And Respect Your Teammates That Are Playing For You.
- Only Your Best Is Good Enough.
- Blame No One, Except Nothing, Do Something.
4. Obtain A Valuable Education.
5. Be A Peak Performer.
- Practice And Play To Your Maximum Potential At All Times.
6. Be Completely Honest
7. Develop Yourself As A Total Person.
- We Want Men Not Players
Coaches assumptions of players:
1. Players want to be a better person. (Character)
2. Players genuinely want to be the best player you can be. (Willingness to sacrifice short-term goals for long range goals)
3. Players want to be part of a championship team. (understand that team success is predicated on the players and coaches working toward the same goal)
4. Players will all be dedicated to the same goal.
Every football team is
going to cry.
-Some will cry during the off season workouts from pain.
-Some will cry because they missed partying with their friends
while attending a camp or workout session.
-Some will cry when the season is over after not making the playoffs or reaching their goals.
Players Assumptions of coaches/football:
- Football is fun and since we won before, we do not need to work hard.
- Coaches enjoy punishing players.
- Coaches are only here for the paycheck.